Thursday, March 02, 2006
Month of Celebration

This month is very important to me. On the 12 of March I will celebrate my bday, its another year for me, next year my age will be no longer on the calendar but its ok, People start feeling young when they reached the age of thirty. when im looking on the mirror I feel that my teenage life just started. Im still thinking how to celebrate my bday.


on the 17th of March, Patrick will celebrate his name day ( one of my twins). In Ireland a Saint Patrick Day, for those who didnt know, people in slovenia celebrates there bday twice, his name day and his bday( the day he was born). My hubby asking me, why I dont have the name day, I told him in the phils., is not common.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

advance happy birthday letty, and happy name day to patrick! god bless!

Blogger Letty said...

hi anna, salamat sa bati mo.

Post a Comment

<< Home