Thursday, October 27, 2005
Twins Birthday (2nd year)

The first picture was taken a day before the celebration. Yup, you here right my boys are two yrs old already. Now a days kids grow very fast and they are more curious about all the things happening with them. My twins love to check everything they saw even the computer they try to press the key and removed the mouse from the PC. They dont talk yet,

The next day was the big celebration. Preparing for their bday its a lot of work to do. Friday I went to shopping. I didnt cook a lot because I order LECHON you know less cooking. I just fried some chickens, Lumpiang shanghai and ofcourse our tradional food PANCIT.

On the second pictures some of my friends here which also pinays who are married here in SLO. Preparation of the cake.


Maybe you will suprised or confused why is it writen PATRICKU not PATRICK or JOSHUI not JOSHUA That the way of the grammar in slovene languages your names change five times.



Cutting the cake with Patrick


After the celebration we open the gifts and had a family picture.

****HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS***

WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH

HUG AND KISSESS FROM ATI AND MOMMY



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home