Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Tired and disappointed
I woke up early in the morning not to be late on my appointment. I had an appointment to the Department of Employment this morning. I took the bus and I arrived early. while im waiting , I went to coffee shop and drunk coffee with one french bread then I went strait to the DOE. When I came to the office of this girl ( the person incharge for help the non employment people). I asked her, If they find anything for me, she said still searching and she said maybe I need to start from the lower position and I said Ok, but deep inside im disappointed. I was in thier list since last year September. I dont know what to think about anymore. I feel hopeless. I do also the searching by myself through the internet but most of the time Im too tired, most of you, know that I have twins, having twins its a lot of work.
My husband keeping telling me, think positive. Sometimes I feel sorry to myself. Studying four years in Manila for nothing (im commerce graduate). I need the job desperatelyyyyyyyyyyy.


4 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa said...

Letty, don't lose hope. You'll get a job soon. Your hubby is right, you have to always think positive and keep on sending application letters 'cause someday, someone will call you for a job. Head up!

Blogger Kathy said...

You want to do job?Who will look after your babies?parang mahirap yun,is there any member of your family with you there?

-kathy-

Blogger Letty said...

hi kathy dont worry about my twins. If it case I will get the job, twins will stay in nursery school while me and my husband at work.

thanks
letty

Blogger Letty said...

hi vanessa, thanks you very much for advise.

Post a Comment

<< Home