Monday, January 30, 2006
Citizenship the last chapter, Finally approved.
Thanks God, after a year of waiting getting the slovenen citizenship, finally approved. Yes im a slovenian citizenship now, I just got a letter last week to accept the Slovene citizenship. My hubby teasing me, that i am now a european and slovenian girl and I said just only the paper matter but my heart and my soul are hundred percent pinay.
Privileges having the slovene citizenship. I do need the visa outside the slovenia also around Europe and other countries. Also Hopefully I can find the job now Ive been here now for almost six years since then nothing. I missed my work so much, own money etc. Finding the job here is very difficult, the slovene citizenship are more priorities not unless they dont the right applicants then they choose the foreign one.
On the other hand Im very sad because I dont have the filipino citizenship anymore. Slovenian govt, didnt allow me to have the Dual citizenship.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home