Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Happy Hearts day
Valentines Day Love Quotes by Shakespeare
"They do not love that do not show their love."
"So long as I can breathe or I can seeso long lives your love which gives life to me."
When you depart from me sorrow abides, and happiness takes his leave."
"Love from one side hurts, but love from two sides heals."
"Love goes to love like schoolboys from their books. But love from love, towards school with heavy looks."
"Love looks not with eyes, but with the mind."
"My only love sprung from my only hate."
"A friend is one who knows who you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still gentlyallows you to grow."
"So dear I love him that with him, all deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life."
"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."
"Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares."
"Love is a spirit of all compact of fire. "
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind".
What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
"They do not love that do not show their love.The course of true love never did run smooth.Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love
"Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better. "


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello letty!
happy valentine's day to you and your family. it seems to me that your template is okay now. may problems pa ba? i don't use blogger eh, so medyo di ko alam kung paano ka matutulungan. Day uses blogger, yan maraming alam tungkol dito. i love your pictures..lumalaki na talaga ang twins mo!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy valentine's day! :)

Blogger Letty said...

hi anna, anyway thanks for ur help

Blogger Letty said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Letty said...

Hi pao, Happy valentines din sa iyo.

Post a Comment

<< Home