Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Beginning of the Citizenship procedure
Last October 13, I received a letter from the Ministry of Internal Affairs regarding my application for getting the Slovenian citizenship. It written on the letter, I need to submit a new NBI CLEARANCE from the Phils. and my TAX NUMBER here in SLO.
This two documents, I already submitted when I apply last year December, Becuase of the slowness of the people in MIA, my NBI clearance was expired late april this year. If I want to be a ciitizenship here. I had to pleased them. Tomorrow I will send my original NBI copy and authorization letter for my sister to renew again. The MIA office gave me a three months deadline for this two documents.
My hubby was angry, He said is not necessary for me to submit my TAX number as long as he knows the govt have their own connection between each other. Also he tried to call the person incharged but he canĀ“t reach him. MIA office only open for complaints during Monday, Wenesday and Friday.
There are some Pinays had already their citizenship others wait less than a year others more than a year. Also they experienced some problems but different from me. It depends whos the person incharge.
Now, Im waiting for my sister to send me the new NBI CLEARANCE. We will see what will happen next.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home