Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Piran, The coast side of Slovenia

Piran is one of the oldest town here in Slovenia. Infrastracture of the houses are so high, street are so narrow, people speak differently. Its a clean and organize city and friendly people. They know how to speak in Italian maybe because Italian city called TRST is more closer than Ljubljana (capital city of SLO). they greet people in Italian not in Slovenian.



Anyway 16 days in Piran (in the coast side). June 9 is the real plan to go to the coast but because of the unsteady condition of the weather we decided to wait until the weather will be good. Sunday evening I watched the television to see the forecast to the next day. June 13, Monday it was sunny day. My husband and I agreed to go on the same day. He started to put all the luggages to the car but I was a little bit worried you know we dont have a big car to put all the stuff in to the car but everything fit it inside thanks to my husband. We left the home late afternoon we arrived in Piran around 6 in the evening but the problem is not yet over question is where we will park the car its hard to find the right place to park the car streets are narrow everything was occupied we allowed to park just to get the luggages out of the car then my husband started put the luggages on the bike and driving it one by one into the house while me and twins waiting in the car just incase the police will come we need to tell him we just bringing all the luggages into the house. This is the one problem here you cannot park the car inside the city only allowed for the residence. Finally everything brought in then my hubby parked the car somewhere in portoroz where the parking place is free and safe ofcourse. While me and the twins still standing on the same place waiting for my husband. Finally my husband came, what a relief ha...everything is settled.


During our firts week , the weather was so warm and swimming is not recommended, we decided to walked around the coast, we spent walking 4 hours a day, two hours in the morning and two hours in the evening, everytime we go walking I need to carry patrick his very lazy he dont like to walk, he dont like to sit on the stroller and he also dont like to drive the bike, he was heavy to cary and my arms and back are pain. He dont like his father he just want me. Diba kawawa ako. In the afternoon while the twins sleeping Im reading the magazine or newspaper my husband he go biking when he comes back He see to it that the twins still sleeping he dont want me to take care of them alone. He knows it hard for me.



Then we visit the Museum and Aquarium. My twins had a great time They really enjoyed the vacation . Hubby and I observed that the Twins has their diffirent likes, Joshua pay attention to dogs and cats while Patrick Airplane and Birds interesting isnt it. Then after a few days weather get better and we tried to wash the foot of the twins by putting into the water you know what happened they are both crying ( patrick said Mamamama.. Nenenenene.) they dont like to swim. I was very suprise at home they enjoyed bathing maybe because of the wave. We tried many times but still they are afraid then we try other solution my sister inlaw, her daughter have this small plastic swimming bath. We try it but Patrick still afraid while joshua, He enjoyed and he dont like to go out from the water. Also we visit the marine, we met some of our friends. My twins also meet new kids. And they saw their fellow twins. Inspite all the problems we encounter at the end we really had a great time and I Hope next year will be more better than this year ofcourse less problem.

**see more photos**





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lepo izgleda, kje so ostale slike? Ciao Mare

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you can publish also some other pictures? Ciao Mare

Blogger Mmy-Lei said...

cutie twins letty, they are big now.

Post a Comment

<< Home