Saturday, March 12, 2005
Letty´s Bday in Slovenia


Another year for my Bday. This is my 5th bday which I celebrated here in Slovenia. Usually we celebrated my bday having dinner in the Chinese Restaurant with my husband. But this year I celebrated with my closes friends here and first time with my twins . We had a simple lunch. My husband bake me a cake. I received some gifts from friends, also from my husband.

I spoke with my family on the phone. They wish me a very happy bday. Its sad they are not here with me but Im happy with my second family here and they know that.


I would like to thank the Dear Lord for giving another good year.
Thank you God for giving me a beautiful and healthy kids
Thank you God for giving me a very kind, patient, a friend and loving husband
Thank you God for giving me a strenght
Thank you God for all the blessings that you gave me through all these year.


enter the picture to see more....



6 Comments:

Blogger Mmy-Lei said...

Hi Letty!

Happy Birthday. Wish you great life and success on your new life there.

Always pray and give thanks for all the blessings u received.

Blogger Renee said...

Happy birthday Letty! I can feel the homesickness in your post but at least you're still surrounded by people who love you, your friends and family! :)

Blogger Letty said...

mmy_lei hi, thanks sa bati.

Blogger Letty said...

hello renee, thanks sa bati. talaga, homesick ako, miss ko ang lahat na malapit sa akin.

Blogger Letty said...

hi justice salamat sa bati.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday.fellow homesick pinay ka rin pala...pray to God, we'll survive. it's not really that bad, is it? hehehe, pampalubag loob lang. have a nice day!

Post a Comment

<< Home